Supported Accommodation (SIL)
Find a place to live, and live the life you want. For those who require 24/7 support, or significant day to day assistance , your Life Without Barriers team will partner with you to live as independently, and as well as you can, with others or on your own.
Your personalised plan will include support with:
- Moving out for the first time into grouped accommodation, or into your own home
- Living well with others in a group setting, or dealing with the responsibilities of living in your own home
- Getting ready for the day, eating healthily, and keeping well
Short term accommodation and assistance
For those caring for others, we offer you:
- A break from your day to day care and support
- Full support to the person you care for
- Fully staffed, home like accommodation
If you, or someone you are supporting, is interested in taking up a vacancy in any LWB managed shared accommodation, please click here for vacancies or email email@example.com. Our team will be in touch to discuss if any of our current vacancies meet your needs. We have Shared and Supported Living places available in most States and Territories.